Sunday, March 29, 2009

when you want to go dumpster diving...


Okay, so Megan Fox is a pretty damn pretty gal. She's been seen toting around a MARC JACOBS zip clutch lately and it's really making me want to save up and snag one.

Actually, I had one once before. A 2005 icey taupe leather beauty. Quilted and everything. I sold it to pay for a chevy nova, and to keep me from filling it's CC slots with plastic temptation. SO i have a sexy car, and a void of a wallet.

I have a cute little keypouch that's working pretty good so far...so far I say....which means I'm contemplating something....

So yeah, it's been a full week and a day since my last post. I'm thinking of re-aranging a lil MJ here and there in my collection. In the meantime, doing pie charts and neglecting my lovely lil blog; poor lil blog. and it seems i've developed a lil group of followers too. thank you anonymous watchers. I love that you love me loving MJ.

So Megan Fox is hot. If she's smart, she'll stay single forever and forever be Miss Fox. Her ZC is pure hotness, though. But she does have a lil bit of trashiness to her outfits....but damn, if i had to go dumpster diving to get a petrol ZC, i'd much rather try that than shell out a few benjamins...

No comments:

Post a Comment