Tuesday, May 12, 2009

man...moving sucks

...but what better way to fight the day of moving...actually the weeks of moving...than a reward? And what makes the best reward ever? MJ of course! So i was supposed to be kinda sorta banned too. but no....nononono...it never seems to work for me. because the minute I go and BAN myself, the best bags pop up deliberately tempting me with their insanely low prices. I just don't know what it is....but it happens every time.

So yes, I've been working hard....and it seems my birthday is going to pop up late next month as well. My family doesn't understand my love of everything marc jacobs....no....they just shake their heads in confused mannerisms and raised eyebrows. but I swear there's nothing like that soft calf leather of the classics, or that wonderful suede lining that he sadly has stopped making. There's nothing like the shiny chrome of MJ hardware. It's like a classic car: shiny, chromed-out and available in a variety of colors. This new acquisition of mine, which should hopefully come via partially disgruntled postal method, is from a year when I had no MJ. A year when I was stuck in college taking art classes and dreaming of being able to own a bag I saw in a magazine. I think at the time I was into LAMB....I cant quite remember....at the time I knew not of the wonders of second hand on ebay.

Oh how the years have made me wiser......

No comments:

Post a Comment