Friday, May 8, 2009

MOVE!

yupsies! i have been dying to oogle and oggle and blab about MJ but i have been without internet because i moved. I thought perhaps sending out MJ ads in bottles would be fun, but the damn internet just reaches so many more people...

i have so much to talk about. MJ's fall 09 bags are slowly coming in and I am utterly head over heels about a few of them. Man i wish I would just win the lottery! Or become MJ's personal prototype tester. one of each please! multiple safety pin clutches!!

In the meantime with the move, I have managed to score some classic MJ bags while receiving and reselling a few things. I seriously should compile a list of all the MJ's i have owned and have moved on from. it's be a hefty list indeed. The google matches would love me for it! I feel like an MJ connoisseur...only the finest stay in my collection...and whittling down the right color combo's is an art in itself...for spring, im really into menthol greens....yellows blue's and whites....i just added a RARE dove grey stella to my collection


....rare as hen's teeths some may say, which makes me picture a grotesque chicken with red-glowy eyes. eek!

another older beauty should be showing up next week and i promise you all a peep show. the one thing i love abut recessions and economic crisis, is that all the old rare bags start pouring out of the woodwork like mice from a buring barn....and the prices are good if you know what to look for. I should do a blog on getting a deal on MJ bags...but if i reveal my secrets then I wouldn't have these wonderful scores to share with you all. Some secrets are left best untold...until next time....from the girl who loves MJ
xoxxo
the moving girl

1 comment:

  1. Hey June, nice score on the dove gray Stella! It's the perfect shade of gray! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete