Thursday, August 27, 2009

trip to LA boutique!!!

im no longer a boutique virgin! LOL...
boy did i have fun yesterday. me and the BF were going down to LA to see THE DEAD WEATHER at the WILTERN (personally my favorite venue ever!). it was my b-day present from june, he got me tickets, so it was really nice to have something to look forward to. i just called yesterday my unofficial un-birthday. i had a flippin' blast!

so a 2 hour drive, with my new luver sweet punk siouxie sioux


thank god for air conditioner, because it was like 110 degrees in the valley and a good 90 in los angeles. at least it was a dry heat i guess...man, this bag is just hotness...just call me a LAMPEAHITE!!



look what's right on the corner of melrose....i just love these new ads



and then, after we managed to find parking in front of some house, un-metered....(SCORE!) I ran to the intersection on melrose to gaze at the boutique in all it's glory



gigantic lola ad....the perfume bottles are so cool. but i couldn't figure out how to open it, so i didn't get to test it.

and there was security too. i thought "damn! my only hope is to find this 'gabby' of legend...."



to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. hey there!
    think i got here through some paths of purse forums, led by my obsession with the mj sweet punk sid bowler!
    i haven't been able to get my hands on the bag for 2 years because NO ONE ever sells it anymore, and it says you just got it. where? when? how? please spare me the love. thanks!

    ReplyDelete