Thursday, September 8, 2011

MJ RETROspective!

so i hope all you guys and gals have heard the buzz and rumours of MJ potentially moving to the head designer spot for DIOR. I dont know how I feel about this, in one aspect I am excited as hell to see what he could do with the brand, something new....at the same time i'll be sad to see him leave LV and I wonder how his MARC JACOBS brand will transform if he does indeed take up the reigns at the big DI-OR...

in other news, I am beyond excited to hear about this MARC JACOBS RETROSPECTIVE. during fashion week, according to WWD, Louis Vuitton is supposed to be holding a MJ retrospective. of course this is supposedely un-dior related....and held due to the fact a Milan LV store is expanding and opening up a 'travel store'.....

can you believe that? 70 runway shows to pull from....designs all the way back to 1997 when MJ took the helm as head designer at LV!?!?....my god, i'd sell organs to get my butt out there to see this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment