Monday, December 17, 2012

now authenitcates MARC JACOBS!!

wow....been a long time since this gal has posted...im now a new mommy!! I know I had mentioned this in a post a long time ago, but just wanted to update the readers with some fun info....and then my next post should be back to MJ lovin!

I am now going to be offering MARC JACOBS authentications. I can authenticate MARC JACOBS mainline, as well as Marc by Marc Jacobs....bags, wallets, clothes.....I can also do shoes and sunglasses. I will be charging $10 per authentication request....payment can be sent to me via Paypal. I may set up a separate information page for this....haven't figured it out yet, but just wanted to let you know I am here to help. And I hope my long standing obsession with marc jacobs can be helpful to those out there, preventing them from the fakes and the scammers!

happy holidays all my lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment